To book your cruise, click on one of the packages listed below to see available dates and times. You can also call us at 651-439-1783 to book by phone. Looking for a quieter time? Book an evening or weekday ride.
Gondola gift certificates make unique gifts. Just click the Gift Certificate link for the cruise you want to give.
All Are Welcome Here
We Are Open!
And we’re able to socially distance. The gondolier remains a safe distance of 7 to 10 feet away from you. It’s always been that way on the gondola, so we don’t need to make any changes to make that happen. See the rest of our COVID-19 Precautions.
At this moment we are not offering cruises with meals at the Dock Cafe (closed for seatings) or the picnic lunch. We’re hoping that will change soon and we’ll update this space when it does.
Our COVID-19 Safety Precautions
To our valued customers:
At Gondola Romantica, the safety and health of our customers and staff members is our highest priority, and our goal is to provide the best possible gondola experience with a focus on both safety and enjoyment. We will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address current challenges.
With that in mind, we are taking extra preventative measures in response to the threat of COVID-19.
- We have increased cleaning services and have a strict sanitation policy for each gondola before and after each cruise, with a focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces, including upholstery, using sanitizing wipes and/or sanitizing spray.
- We have implemented a single-use policy on blankets. Your blankets will be freshly laundered we will never have blankets aboard your cruise that have been used by other customers. You are also welcome to bring your own blanket with you for your cruise, if you prefer.
- We have removed all decorative pillows from the gondolas until further notice.
- In addition to our regular workplace personal hygiene policy, all staff members have been provided specific instructions for best practices with regard to frequent hand washing and sanitation.
- Your gondolier will respect your space and greet you without a handshake.
- We have confirmed that the restaurants that provide our meals have implemented their own best practices during this crisis.
As you are aware, experts are recommending social distancing and avoiding crowds of over ten people. The gondolas are actually one of the few places where guests can both go out and enjoy an activity together while still remaining within the recommended safety guidelines. You will have proximity only to the guests on board with you, and the gondolier remains a safe distance of 7 to 10 feet away from you (driving the gondola) for the majority of the cruise.
Gratuities for the gondolier are customary. Most people like to tip the gondolier 15%-20%.
Custom packages are available for your special occasions. Call to make individual arrangements.
Walk-up rides are available as our schedule allows. Talk to the gondolier.
You are invited to bring food and beverages to enjoy on your ride. Alcoholic beverages are permitted.
The Gondolier will decide if rain or unsafe weather should be a factor in canceling a ride. If a ride is canceled by Gondola Romantica, Gondola Romantica will re-book your ride at the earliest possible opportunity or issue a Gift Certificate good for one year.
Conditions and Limitations
GR retains the right to, at the sole discretion of the Gondolier, cancel or terminate a ride due to inclement weather or other safety concerns.
Passenger agrees to conduct himself/herself in a courteous and safe manner while boarding, riding in, and exiting from the gondola watercraft, that he/she will act responsibly commensurate with the nature of the activity, and that he/she assumes all risk of accident or injury.
Passenger agrees to promptly follow and comply with all instructions and directions from the Gondolier; failure to do so will result in cancellation or termination of the ride.
Disruptive or unsafe behavior, as determined by the Gondolier, will result in early termination of the ride without refund.
Minors (or, persons under the age of 17) must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian.
Full Moon Dates
For a truly magical cruise, choose a nighttime or full moon ride, lit by the stars, moon and lights from the gondola. These are the full moon dates for this year. The moon is nearly full 2 days before and 2 days after the date.
- May 7th
- June 5th
- July 4th
- August 3rd
- September 2nd
- October 1st